Pretty & Protected Face Masks, Reusable Cotton African American Face Masks are sold in sets of TWO and come with TWO filters. Fashionable and representative, these African American art face masks help protect your health, are breathable & maximize comfort for the best wearing experience. Suitable for all face covering requirements, the Pretty & Protected Face Masks (Set of 2) are essential to address today’s public health concerns while making mask wearing as enjoyable as possible!
5-LAYER FILTER BENEFITS:
These high quality PM2.5 mask filters are made with 5 layers of high grade materials, which protect you in different ways:
- Layer One of non-woven cloth blocks larger airborne particles, such as pollens.
- Layer Two is made out of meltblown cloth, the same material used in respirators and surgical masks you’ve been hearing about. This material is very special because it blocks finer particles from coming in, while also allowing the air to go through, allowing you to breath.
- Layer Three is made out of activated carbon, a material used in a lot of mask filters for its efficiency in absorbing and clearing fine pollutants.
- Layer Four is also made out of meltblown cloth, for any particles that would remain.
- Layer Five which is closest to your mouth is made out of comfortable anti-static non-woven cloth
Hand washable and suitable for daily use, the adjustable ear straps & nose clip customize for the perfect fit on a variety of faces. Insert replaceable multi-layer filter for additional protection — two filters are included.
Size: 8.6 x 5.5
**Caution: This face mask should not be used as medical-grade personal protective equipment, and is not intended for use in a
medical setting. Mask usage should be in conjunction with social distancing and frequent hand washing. This product has not
been proven for antimicrobial protection, antiviral protection, particulate filtration, infection prevention or reduction, and does
not halt the spread of viruses. Not recommended for children under age 2, people with respiratory issues, or those unable to
remove the mask on their own. The FDA has not currently approved this product. Recommended to keep filters dry & do not wash.